Thursday, June 5, 2014

Final Day in Ireland

We spent the first part of our day having each team take a turn in the hot seat giving an overview of their project and lessons learned.  As I heard the various issues identified in each situation, whether it was an issue of team dynamics, lack of instruction from the business/CEO, or a lack of leadership skills on the CEO's part, I realized that I can save myself a lot of time and pain if I can learn from others mistakes, as apposed to learning them the hard way.

We then spent the afternoon at National Digital Research Center (NDRC).  NDRC's vision is to make ventures happen.  They create capital by building high-impact new adventures. where four startups proposed their business ideas to us as if we were the investors, similar to the show, sharktank. 





No comments:

Post a Comment